Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Movie Night

I wanted to start a new family tradition.  Logan goes to bed pretty early so I thought that Lincoln, Ricky and I could have a movie night. Lincoln loves movies and amazes me at how much he gets and understands from them.  We got "Up" for Christmas this year so we made that our first movie for our monthly movie night.  Lincoln and I popped popcorn, made chocolate chip cookies and snacked on other treats as watched the movie. 
I thought it was a cute movie.  It has a very different style than most movies and it moves pretty slow.  I was worried it wasn't going to hold Lincoln's attention but I was wrong.  He loved it.  He was very engaged and watched every minute of it.  He laughed at the funny parts and was concerned for the characters at all the right places.  He's even asked to watch it again. 
I really enjoyed the three of us spending cuddle time together and it was fun for all of us.  We will be making this a monthly event from now on!

No comments: