Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Splash of Color

I decided our home needed a little color. When we moved in the builder had already painted all of the walls plantation beige but I needed something more. I started with my office and I decided to paint a wall in my office red! It was the first time I had ever actually painted and I think it turned out great. Of course, I have a fabulous husband that helped me despite his dislike for brightly colored walls. That has changed! He actually likes the color!  Still not a fan of the project but he supports me and makes it happen. Love him!
Since the red turned out so well, we took on the playroom. I wanted a warmer color so we went with Chocolate Truffle brown...how could you go wrong with paint by that name!?!
Lincoln was really excited we painted his playroom. He calls it his brown wall. 

Our bedroom and Lincoln's room are next!
My office wall before.
My sweet husband was prepping the wall for me and this is what I found when I walked back in the room.  He's adorable.
My office wall after.
 Playroom wall before.
 Playroom wall after.  I love it!

1 comment:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I'm not normally a red fan, but that looks fantastic.