Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Orange County Work Trip

Earlier this month I had another work trip to Southern CA.  This time is was our old stomping grounds in Orange County.  I was there for a few days and got to pack in a lot of fun things besides work.  First I hit up the good old Brea Mall for some Christmas shopping. I was able to meet up with Calee for some shopping in downtown Brea followed by a dinner and a show at the Brea Improv.  The show was good and we were seated right next to the stage.  We were a little worried that we were targets for the comics but lucky for us there were plenty of other more interesting people to pick on. It was a really fun evening and I was glad to spend some time with her. 
Two days were taken up by job fairs for work in Diamond Bar and Irvine but t was fun to see and visit with some old co-workers who came to help at my events.  Before we flew home we took the afternoon to spend a little time on the beach.  I was traveling with a teammate from Arizona and she had only been to the beach once before and it was when she was a teenager.  I took her to Newport Beach so she could go put her feet in the sand and water but I felt bad because it was such a cold day we didn't stay long.  My work events were a success and my free time was fun so all in all, it was a great trip.
 Calee and me in Brea after the show. 
Sarah and me on the Newport Pier. 

No comments: