Monday, February 14, 2011

Not For Me

I know there are a lot of women who want big families with lots of children but I can honestly say, it's not for me!  I've never envisioned having lots of kids.  At one point I thought four max. As I got a little older I was sure it was going to be two or maybe three.  Now that we have our two boys, our family is complete. Despite what some might think, I'm very I'm very content and happy with our family of four.
On Saturday we had three little friends over to play.  At one point Ricky looked at me and said, "this is what it would be like if we had five kids."  I just shook my head. Don't get me wrong, it was so much fun for the boys to have friends over to play.  I actually liked that they kept each other entertained.  We ordered pizza, played outside, and even got out glow sticks.  I also liked the fact that it was temporary. By 10:00 pm it was back to normal. I look forward to the boys having friends over, especially as they get older. I'm just glad I don't have to raise more than the two beautiful boys I have.
Bryce, Emma, Lincoln, Logan and Abbie
They just went from one toy and game to the next. 
We ended the evening with Toy Story. 

2 comments:

Freckles Phillips said...

Looks like fun! When did Lincoln become a teenager??

MrsJ said...

I agree, I don't even know if I want a 2nd one, but we may try in a few years........MAYBE!!!