Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sick

The boys around here have not been feeling so hot.  Last week Lincoln had an eye infection, Ricky has been battling something for weeks and Logan hasn't been able to shake his fever for the last two days.  I haven't felt well but I keep telling myself I can't get sick - so far it's working.  Today is the third day of terrible sickness around here and I think we are finally taking a turn for the better.  Ricky went to the doctor today and was prescribed an antibiotic for a bacterial infection. Type - unknown.  Logan has finally is within normal temperatures (they were between 101-104 degrees) and is not moaning 24/7.  The poor guy has all four of his eye teeth coming in so we can't tell if he really is sick or if he's just teething.  I think he's lost a couple pounds just by drooling.  Whatever it is, I hope it goes away and goes away quickly.  We are getting cabin fever and want to be active happy, healthy people.
 Got some good TV time in - watching Wow Wow Wubbzy.
 Logan doesn't often watch TV for more than a minute or two.  I could tell he wasn't feeling well because he would just lounge on the couch and watch TV or want to cuddle. Not typical for him. 
He would get little energy spurts and want to get down and run around.  I think he wanted to get out more than any of us. 

1 comment:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Eden, I forgot you guys have a Lincoln!! :) And I didn't even know about Logan!! They are both so handsome!! I need to be better about my blog checking!