Friday, May 27, 2011

Idaho Trip - Day 4

Monday was a work day for me. Of course with my luck I had computer issues and had to go to the banking center to log into the network. Ricky took Lincoln into Urgent Care and dropped me off at the bank. Luckily for us Tutu stayed home with Logan. Within a couple hours we were on our way back home. Lincoln had either a stomach virus or intestinal cramping but the doctor ruled out an appendicitis which is what we were most worried about. He had some medicine and thankfully he was doing better by later that afternoon. 

 Lincoln loves olives...Mom and Dad don't.  Thank goodness for Tutu. 
 He thought he was pretty clever with olive fingers. 
 Logan LOVES music. He was pretty serious about playing the piano.  They love to turn on the demo button and dance to the music. 
We don't know who likes vacuums more, Logan or Uncle Don.  

1 comment:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

HaHa. I'm gonna go with Uncle Don.