Wednesday, July 20, 2011

He's A Model

We got a fun text message from Ricky's brother Ryan yesterday.  Ryan is in China for a Baby Convention to promote the Baby Banana Brush and the new Sharky Brush.  Here is the picture we received....
Now, I know my son is cute but who knew that he could rock that huge poster!?!?!  What a cutie!  Of course I'm biased but I also think I'm realistic...and he is adorable!  It's fun to see him being a great little model for the Sharky Brush. Watch out Hollywood....here we come!
Just kidding - but when the boys were little everyone told us that we needed to get them into Hollywood and we often wondered what if we had? I'm glad we didn't but who knows what the future holds.  I think Logan is proving he's a natural!

1 comment:

Kathie said...

I just wanted you to know that I think your kids are beyond adorable. Really, they are so cute.