Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Philadelphia, PA - Day 1

Day one of my 10 day trip wasn't all that exciting.  It was a travel day. It started with a 7:00 am flight to Philadelphia, PA. After a layover in Cleveland I arrived in Philly at about 5:30 pm. I got my car and and headed to our hotel in Valley Forge where I would join my mom, Michaela, Calee and Talicee for the first night of the Triplet Connection National Convention.
My mom has been in the triplet connection since shortly after our triplets (Calee, Michaela and Micah) were born. She's been the convention director since 1989 - (I think). I've been to a bunch of conventions over the years but since I got married and have had kids of my own, I don't go very often. The last one I went to was in Phoenix in 2006. It was really fun to see my moms staff and their kids who we've grown close to over the years. 

After a few hours of visiting it was off to sleep at about 1:00 am. 
 This is a few ladies from y mom's staff and their multiples. 
Mom and daughters

No comments: