Wednesday, October 5, 2011

From Aunt Talicee

My little sister Talicee got the artistic gene in the family.  She's attending BYU and took an art class last semester.  She surprised me by taking a picture of Logan off of our blog and using it for one of her assignments. I didn't find out about it until it was complete and my mom brought it down to us on her visit last month. I didn't know what to expect but it was awesome.  Really neat.  I'm going to frame it an put it in Logan's room for him.  I know he won't appreciate it now but I hope he will as he gets older.  I thought she did a really good job and I'm so glad she picked Logan as her model!

2 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Wow!! That is really impressive. She did a great job.

Freckles Phillips said...

that is dang awesome!!