Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was last week and I hit the big 3 - 0.  Everyone acts as if I should be worried that I'm actually 30 but to me the reality is that I can't control it.  It came whether I wanted it to or not so I'm just embracing it. My birthday present from Ricky was a girls trip to California. No kiddos. Just me doing whatever I wanted to do.
My birthday weekend celebration was off to a good start. My friend Lisa and I started our drive just after lunch and made a stop at the Cabazon outlets for dinner and some shopping. The time seemed to fly by since Lisa and I talked all the way there. We checked into the hotel about 8:00 pm and headed to Downtown Disney. We didnt stay long because we were pretty tired and had a long day planned for the next day. Day one of our trip went by quickly but was a fun. 



No I didn't actually wear this hat - just thought it was fun for a picture!

No comments: