Saturday, August 25, 2012

Everyday Life

Here are a few miscellaneous things I wanted to post about. 

We just got a new frozen custard shop in town called Rita's.  We went for family night before we left for Idaho and it was yummy.  The boys loved it. They got vanilla custard mixed with root beer Italian ice. I think we'll go back sometime soon! 
 Daddy took his motorcycle for a spin one day.  Logan noticed that a parking spot for his tricycle had opened up and he took it.  Pretty cute. 
 I messed up my foot and I'm out of tennis for what looks to be 4-6 weeks.  Total bummer. I have to wear this big ol' brace and if it's not showing signs of improvement in two weeks I have to get an MRI. 
 Official diagnosis right now after x-rays and ultrasound is peroneal tendonitis, sural neuritis and fluid in the tendon.
 Since we took pictures of Lincoln's first day at kindergarten I wanted to take some of Logan too. He was being quite the silly ham at the time but it made for great smiles!


He has a very funny, playful and sweet personality. He can be a stubborn two year old too but I think we're slowing moving out of that phase. 

No comments: