Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Afternoon

To me, Christmas should be spent relaxing and enjoying each others company.  We accomplished that this year.  I didn't even make it out of my pajamas all day.  (Not sure if that's lame or just the spirit of the day but it is what it is.) One day I'd like to continue my family's tradition of going to the movies as a family on Christmas but for now the boys are still a little young for that.  This year we just stayed home, cooked a great dinner, the boys played with their toys, Tutu's took the boys on a walk and we just visited. It was a really nice Christmas day. I should also mention that the weather was beautiful. Gotta love the Arizona winters! (Ok, I admit that at times I was cold and bundled in a sweatshirt but nothing like the temps everyone else is experiencing.)
 Grandma Tutu helped Logan decorate his gingerbread man.
 Lincoln insisted on doing his all by himself...and he did a great job too!
 I love this picture of Logan's silly face with his finished product. 
 He also thought it would be cute to try and eat his creation. 
 Mommy joined in the fun too!
Lincoln played dress up in his new superhero mask and cape.
 Logan helped Tutu make some super delicious twice baked potatoes for dinner. 
Lincoln got a new pretend shaving kit from Tutu for Christmas so he wanted to try it out.  I have to admit his technique was pretty good.  Both boys had a great time trying it in the shower that night. 

No comments: