Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Eve

I don't think it's a secret that I'm a social person, I like to dance and I like parties.  My friend, Kareth, was throwing her annual NYE party again this year.  Mostly people from tennis attended. Ricky decided to stay home with the boys (his choice but he was super supportive of me going out) and I went with Bam Bam who didn't have a date to go with.  We had a fun time eating, dancing and just hanging out.



I'm excited about 2013.  There are a lot of milestones to come this year for our family.  Our 10 year wedding anniversary, Logan goes to Primary, Lincoln will go to first grade, I'm looking forward to a good tennis season and Ricky's Photography business will really get off the ground.  All of that in addition to many other things that will come this year.  Here's to a happy, fun, exciting and healthy 2013 filled with laughter, love and great memories!!

No comments: