Tuesday, June 11, 2013

May School Work


Okay, so here's the last of the school work from May.  Some of Lincoln's writings were actually done here at home.  I know I post a lot of their artwork but I half to admit that I narrow it down but at least 60%. I don't show a lot of what they do but I also don't keep a ton of it so this is how I capture their creativity.

Lincoln:
This is a page of a book he wrote.  Translation: Once upon a time, there was a mommy frog and a baby frog.  You have to admit if you tried hard you can easily interpret what he was trying to say. Pretty good. 
Page 2, translation: and there was a tank. 
Translation: red, white, blue, black, green, golden weapons Ninjago 
 Translation: Friends forever and ever
 Translation: 3D movie for friends
This one has quite a bit so I'll list what I'll see but it may not be in order.  Translation: Bott, Millie, Geo and Umi Car (from Umi Zumi), Bandana, Ben Spies 
I also wanted to include this special note he got from his kindergarten teacher right before school ended.

Logan:
 I love how many different pieces of artwork uses his hand prints. 
 Shark
 Learning the letter "F" for flowers
 Finger and market paints
 Logan practicing writing his name. 
 This is one of my favorites. His teacher took a picture of him sitting in the firetruck that came to his school.  He then made a fire truck and the best part is that he gave it a really long tail.  Too cute!
 Water day at school on the fire truck. 

 The fire station dalmatian. 


No comments: