Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy New Year

I can't believe it's already 2014. I don't know why I'm surprised because it's the same reaction every year. I'm always shocked at how fast the year has flown by and each year I can't believe my little guys are getting older - which in turn means Ricky and I are older.  This year all the family (that wasn't already asleep) gathered in Tutu's room to watch the countdown and the Times Square ball drop. Earlier in the evening we watched slide shows from each family that they had prepared, we played games and snacked on goodies. I'm always excited to start a new year and to anticipate what the year will bring. Here's to a great year ahead filled with great memories, love, peace and happiness!


Lincoln was such a trooper on our flight home. Logan was struggling with a stomach virus and luckily he slept for the entire flight.  Lincoln played his iPad, drew in his notebook and enjoyed some snacks.  The older the boys get the easier it is to travel with them and in turn, the more fun it becomes.


No comments: