Saturday, February 22, 2014

Around the House

I try to make sure we capture some of the everyday activities that happen around the house. Here are a few snapshot of things that have taken place so far this month.

Lincoln's awesome drawing. 
 Lincoln practicing his reading by reading a book to Logan. 
 Daddy fix the pavers in the front yard and would not have been able to complete the job without his side kick, Logan. 
I had a girls night out with my friend Lisa and we went to Mad Platter and painted ceramics. I decided to get ahead on my Christmas decorations and paint this peace sign that I later added glitter too 

 It was much harder on Logan to get rid of the trampoline than it was for Ricky and me. At one point he ran into the corner of the yard and cried because he didn't want us to throw it away. It broke my heart but the reality is that it was done - styrofoam disintegrating, mat had holes, pain chipped away - done. 
 This adorable little guy loves to dress up as bad guys, good guys, super heroes, you name it.
 Logan downed orange slices before dinner at Pei Wei. 
Lincoln is now eating a full size kids meal at Pei Wei and loves soy sauce more than the noodles. 
Lincoln got a hair cut and is cuter than ever!


No comments: