Saturday, February 22, 2014

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day this year. Tutu's were in town so Grandma Tutu and I spent the afternoon volunteering in Lincoln's classroom helping with their Valentine's day activities/party. Both boys had fun parties at school, made neat Valentine's artwork and got way too much sugar.

The boys got to have a babysitter for the evening while Tutus, Ricky and I went out to dinner.  We ate a delicious dinner at Firebird's and enjoyed our opportunity to sit and visit. Ricky and I exchanged gifts...I got some earrings and he got a Codex Sinaiticus. It was a very pleasant evening and the perfect way to celebrate the day.
 I made some Valentine's decorations earlier in the month. I saw the idea for the painting on Pinterest. 
 I made this button heart art and was very happy with how it turned out. New goal is to make something new for each holiday - we'll see if it actually happens. 
 Ava - Lincoln's favorite girl friend at school. 
 Logan's Valentine to Mom and Dad
 Logan painted this Valentine's art. 
 This was Lincoln's Valentine to Mom and Dad and below is the envelope he made to put it in.  So sweet!

No comments: