Wednesday, May 7, 2014

April Misc

April came and went and now I feel behind in my blogging.  Here are some snap shots that capture other fun or special activities that occurred in April.
Lincoln testing and earned his yellow belt in karate.
He wears his yellow belt proudly and he learned his Aims to Achieve. 
Logan LOVES to dress up like some sort of a ninja, soldier, knight, warrior or any other tough guy.
Mommy/Son date night to the movies...we saw Captain America.
My cute boys. It's so fun to go support Logan at his T-ball games each Saturday.
This no shirt thing is fairly new and becoming more regular. I did get a good laugh when Logan told me that I could take off my shirt to be like them. When I told him girls don't take off our shirts her replied with, "oh ya, because then we see your boobs." 
I came home from tennis one night and the house was clean with this exception of this line of shoes. Clearly my sons inherited a little bit of my OCD. 
I will admit the fort building is not my strong suit. This was the best I could do and luckily for me it happened to be good enough at the time.  I will have to leave the fort building to daddy. 
We took the boys to Playgrounds for a morning activity one Saturday.  It's a great way for them to get a lot of energy out in a cool and fun environment. This pose was Lincoln's idea.  Pretty adorable!
Logan helped make vanilla pudding banana pies for dessert one night.  He loves to cook. 

Lincoln is quite obsessed with money at the moment (aren't we all!?) but he has been in the saving mode so that he can buy Pokemon cards  He's been working to earn $10 to cover the cost of the set he wants and when we counted it out he had $10.87! Hence the smile on his face!
Logan and I headed out to the grocery store when I realized, after a few minutes, that he was wearing Ricky's Oakley's.  He climbed up and got them out of his drawer and then put them on like it was totally normal for a four year old to wear Oakley's. When I asked him if those were daddy's he said, "ya, but I'm just going to borrow them." I have a feeling I'm going to be hearing that a lot more in my future. Needless to say we put them away and Logan got to wear his spiderman sunglasses instead. 

No comments: