Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lincoln's Drawings

We recently did a big dejunking project and cleaned out the playroom, nook and bedrooms.  We sent a few bags and boxes to the DI and trashed a bunch more things.  Our little Lincoln is quite the sentimental guy and loves to hang on to everything....and I mean everything.  The best way around this is to motivate him to get rid of things and so we came up with a chart.  If he donated 20 toys then I would pay him a dollar. If he through away 25 pieces of old art work or random papers that he's kept, then I'd pay him $.50. He's been saving for new Pokemon cards so it was a big motivating factor and for me it was a relief to get rid of the extra junk.  
I did, however, come across a handful of drawing and papers in his drawers that I wanted to make sure I at least captured here before throwing them away. He's quite the creative artist and some of these we hadn't seen because he drew them and then put them in his drawer. 




 This was a letter to Elfie that he wrote before Elfie headed back to the North Pole. 




This was posted on the outside of his door one day when he was sent up to his room for a timeout. 

No comments: