Monday, June 2, 2014

May Misc.

The boys get out of school pretty early in May so it's been a combination of fun activities and just hanging out around the house. It's some of these random fun times that are my favorite memories.

The boys used a money note pad I had to make their own "dollars."

We went to Chuck E Cheese with our friends Dylan and Sadie and had a great time as always. 

Logan's t-ball game at 8 acres field.
Logan showing off his new summer hair cut.  
Yep, he's eating from a massive bucket of cheese balls.  The boys have been begging me for weeks to get this every time we go to Sam's Club...I finally gave in.
Daily dress up attire. 
Lincoln earned the Eye of the Tiger award and will soon be getting his new patch for his uniform.
 For a fun activity one day we went to Peter Piper Pizza to play a few games. 
 I got to spend a fun evening with the girls celebrating Kyla's birthday.  We got pedicures and a yummy dinner at a local steakhouse. 
 Shermeka organized the night and I was glad I got to go and share in the evening with them.
 Since we've already consistently hit temperatures over 100 degrees we decided it would be a good time to get some swimming in. 
 Lincoln is my little fish. He has no fear of water...which is a little scary. 
Logan is a little more hesitant around water but by the time we were done he was all over the pool. 



No comments: