Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day

I think Mother's day this year for me was the best Mother's day I've had.  I got to sleep in and then the boys presented me with surprises that they had made me at school. Later Lincoln helped me prepare some goodies for the ladies at church since I was teaching Relief Society, then we had breakfast, went to church, took a nap, accomplished a few projects around the house, ate dinner, had strawberry short cake dessert and I got to watch a chick flick movie before bed.  It was a very nice and relaxing day! I'm very blessed to be a mother to my sometime challenging but always cute and adorable little boys. I'm also thankful for my loving husband who is my partner is crime when it comes to raising our boys and I love him dearly.
 This is from Lincoln and he also made me a book about me and all the things he loves about me but it's about 10 pages so I didn't take pictures of it.  It was super sweet and funny though. 
 Logan was so excited to show me the rainbow handprint he made me.  These are the best kinds of Mother's day gifts ever!

Enjoying some dessert.  I also got lots of extra hugs and kisses throughout the day! Spoiled Mommy! 

No comments: