Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Eleven Years

Ricky and I celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary this past weekend. I was super spoiled by my sweet husband.  I got to sleep in and lounge around for the morning before I was sent for a day of shopping, lunch and a manicure while he kept the kiddos home. Later that evening we went to dinner at Arrowhead Grill for an amazingly delicious steak dinner.

I am very grateful to have such a wonderful, loving, thoughtful and supportive husband. He is my best friend and a great daddy. Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday that we got married and other days it feels like we've been together forever.  We've created a lot of memories over the last 11 years and life seems to continue to get better each year. I'm very happy that I get to share my life with him.


No comments: