Thursday, May 14, 2015

Happy Mother's Day/Wedding Anniversary

Ricky and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary...on Mother's Day this year.  I surprised him with dinner reservations to our favorite restaurant, Arrowhead Grill, then we went to the movies. I love him more now than I did when I married him (which is hard to imagine) but he is my best friend, partner in love and life and a wonderful daddy. Plus, I'm the best thing that ever happened to him. =)



Earlier in the week I got to spend some time with Logan in his classroom for Mother's day juice and cookies. It was so fun to be his special guest as they sang songs for the moms, did a few dances and presented us with special books. He didn't leave my lap except for the time they preformed. It was a delightful morning with him. 
Of course Logan is leading the train. 

No comments: