Friday, August 14, 2015

New School Year

I can hardly believe that Logan is now in kindergarten and Lincoln just started 3rd grade. My babies are growing up! We decided to leave them at Rosefield this year since Logan got an amazing kinder teacher and Lincoln got accepted into the accelerated program and got a really good teacher also. Logan has a lot of his friends from his pre-K classes in with him this year, including Braxton and Lucci who are his two best friends.

I think both boys were a bit nervous to start school as neither really knew what to expect. Usually the kids in the accelerated program don't change much so I think Lincoln wasn't sure if he would start off the year knowing anyone in his class. Turns out at meet the teacher night we found out that he had 3-4 friends already in his class. Logan was very excited to start kindergarten like a big boy and is quick to want to get out the door in the morning. One day last week he told me "I love kindergarten, it's so much fun!" I couldn't ask for a better response.
 This was at meet the teacher night the day before school started. His classroom is decorated with superheros!

 Logan started school on Wednesday, 8/5 with a short two hour day that began with donuts and juice in the cafeteria so the parents could say goodbye to them from their. 
 When he grows up, he wants to be a train conductor.


 My precious and adorable baby boy is off to his first day of kindergarten.  There's no way to keep him from growing up!
Handsome dude. When he grows up, he wants to be an Army Solider. 
 Lincoln was great about telling Logan all about the "big kid" side of the school. 
Brothers are best friends. 
 Logan's teacher sent me this earlier this week. These two are inseparable at school. 
I got this from Logan's teacher today. Lego master. 

No comments: