Friday, August 14, 2015

The Triplets

Not many people can say that they are the older sister to a set of triplets...but I can.  The triplets just turned 30 but in my eyes, they will always be my little brother and sisters. It's fun to look back on these pictures and remember the good, bad and chaotic times and see how far they've come.
These pictures were flying around Facebook on their birthday but I wanted to capture them on my blog so the boys can see them when they grow up.
I think this is the only picture of my mom pregnant with the triplets. She carried them a full 40 weeks.
 Mom was always good about getting the kids their own birthday cakes when they were little. 
 Mom was always good about getting the kids their own birthday cakes when they were little. 
 I remember pushing the triplet stroller around when I was about 5 years old.
 This was at Mom and David's wedding.
 There was enough noise and mess that yes, sometimes it was like taking care of monkeys. 
 Michaela, Micah, Calee
 Michaela, Calee, Micah

 This is the picture that was on their baptism program.

 Nikki was one mutual friend they all had She was a neighbor for many years in Whittier and her birthday was the day after the triplets. 
 They all were in high school band together for one year. 

No comments: