Monday, April 18, 2016

Celebrating Debbie

We have been celebrating Fab 5 birthdays for while now but we've decided to do more fun and adventurous things, instead of just going to dinner. This time we were celebrating Debbie. We surprised her with a dinner cruise on Lake Pleasant. It hadn't rained for over two months when we booked the cruise but of course the day of the cruise it rained all day. Luckily for us it cleared up by the time we drove to the lake and we were able to have a lovely evening, although it was chilly. I am so thankful to have fun, loving, thoughtful friends who I can vent to, laugh at/with, celebrate with and  lean on. We had a very fun and memorable evening. I'm also thankful that Ricky is supportive of me taking time to be with my friends and have that time away.









No comments: