Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Lincoln's Bedroom Project

I haven't really been happy with Lincoln's bedroom decor since we moved in. He got a few new items to hang and some new bedding, but there was never really a good theme. I finally got him to commit to a them, which was NFL.  He loves football so much. That is all he talks about right now and what he wants to do when he grows up. Living so close to the stadium has sparked a little fire him to like football. 

We let him pick out the paint for his accent wall and I ordered a few football related items for the walls and some new Cardinals bedding. I think it all came together very nicely. I am much for satisfied with it now. 

The picture frame on the right shows all of the NFL teams and logos.
This seems to be Lincoln's favorite pose since he wants to be a receiver. 
 This is a great quote from Vince Lombardi. I want Lincoln to remember this in everything he does, not just sports. 

No comments: