Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Summer Fun

I love summer!  The boys don't quite understand that mommy still has to work even though they aren't in school. Trust me, I wish I got a couple months off for summer too! The good news is that I try to have activities planned that Ricky can take them to during the day and then I make the most of my nights and weekends with them. We also have a couple of holidays and vacation days that extend my time with them also. Here are a few of the things we've already done this summer.
 Family trip to the movies to see Marvel Civil War. 
 Family picnic in the park with a little football and playground time. 


 Mom and boys trip to the movies to see Angry Birds. 
 Logan loves the hot dogs at the movies and insists on getting popcorn so that he can have two bites of it. Luckily mommy likes popcorn so I can share with him.
 Lincoln is in nacho heaven. 
 The boys did a little arts and crafts with daddy one morning. Logan's art is above... Jesus on the cross 
 Lincoln's art of an octopus and a boat. 
Water balloon fight at the park.

No comments: