Friday, September 9, 2016

Random Fun Stuff

I want to make sure we capture even the most random or simple times so here are a few pictures to capture what is happening in our lives now.
 Logan drew this all on his own in about two seconds. I was so incredibly impressed. I'm certain he has some of his grandparents artistic abilities. 
 This was an assignment Logan did the first weeks of school. 
 This was Logan's first math test in first grade and he did fantastic. He has already passed his +3's. 
 Logan's first spelling test of first grade. 
 We haven't seen Trolls yet but we're anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Troll dolls are one of the few toys I remember playing with as a kid. I had a Troll collection!
 Baby Ellie who is now approaching four months old. 
 Logan has become more involved with Legos over the last six months. He has quite the creative imagination. He built a tree in a pond with ducks and below is a shuttle on a launch pad. Pretty impressive for him to have done that all by himself. 

I had to take this picture because I was blown away that a teddy bear this big was actually for sale. Seriously, who buys that?

No comments: