Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Football Star

Lincoln’s love for football has exponentially grown over the last year. His dream is to be an NFL player when he grows up. Mom and Dad are scared of all the potential injuries that come with playing football so we thought a good place to start was with his school’s intramural flag football team. 
The season was a short eight games with games with a couple of playoff games at the end. All games were right after school so Daddy went to most of them but I was fortunate to get to a couple of them. Although his team didn’t win the season, they won several of their games and Lincoln played great! He got to play snapper, QB, running back and receiver. He scored several touchdowns (both by receiving and throwing TD passes) through the season along with some key “tackles.” I realized that I took more video of him than pictures so I don’t have the best pictures but I wanted to capture his first season. I’m sure we will definitely be going to several more seasons of flag football.




No comments: