Wednesday, October 12, 2016

School Work

Here is some recent school work from the boys. I love to track it on the blog because it's a good reminder of how far they have each come with their writing, thought process, coloring, etc. So proud of both of them.

Lincoln:

My eyes are my favorite part of me. My eyes are wet. I like my eyes because they are big and round. My eyes feel good because they have eyelashes. My eyes are blue and they are on the upper part of my face. 

This was a paper that Lincoln wrote to the principal at this school. It explains why they should invest more in recess at school and make some changes. He is quite an opinionated little guy but I'm proud of him for saying it like it is. 


I love this paper from Lincoln because it's all about our recent visit to the Caribbean. It shows me that what he saw and experienced is meaningful and impactful to him. I love vacations for so many reasons and this is one of them!

Logan:
 I recently got interviewed by Logan via this paper. "Mom do you like work?"
 I also got a speeding ticket from Logan for going over the speed limit of 23. 
This was from Logan's first day of first grade. 

No comments: