Tuesday, December 6, 2016

October Misc.

There are always random things that happen in day to day life that I try to capture in hopes that the boys will appreciate them one day. Here are a few things that happened in October. 
This is a drawing that I got from Logan during church. It melts my heart every time he makes something like that so I had to take a picture. 
Logan had to do a habitat project. He chose to research and focus on the scorpion. This is the finished product on the habit display. He also got 100% on his report and the entire project!
Lincoln had a 4th grade genius project to complete. He was to research a topic and then present the material in any way that he wanted to. He chose to make the above model and then reported on facts about the Civil War and the weapons they used. He too got 100% on this project. 
Boys doing Scout things. I am sure they are learning something but mostly it's just a lot of fun for Lincoln. 

Lincoln and Jacob being silly. 
I got to have a girls night out to celebrate Kareth's birthday. We took her to the Melting Pot since she has never been and has been wanting to go there to try it out. It was a success!
In keeping the tradition alive, Kareth received her awkward blanket at dinner. 
Lincoln drew the above little boy by starting with the word, boy. It was a trick her learned at school and showing us ever since!
Logan drew this red Cardinal. 
This is from Logan:" I like you mom have on even more better I love you mom." That little guy just melts my heart. 
Logan made a candy corn man. 
We are SO proud of Lincoln. He is a great student and math is a strength for him. He got to put this cool sign in our front yard for a week because he completed all 12 of his multiplication math fact quizzes. 

No comments: