Thursday, March 9, 2017

February Misc.

I know I've said it a million times before but it really is those little things we do every day that keep us busy, create family bonding and bring life experience. February, like every other month, was jam packed with random activities and adventures.
Lincoln has been using his Lego Ideas book and created this piano. Under his bed is filled with dozens of Lego creations that he's made and he's trying to protect from being destroyed. 
The BBBT now has a secondary location on the end cap of our local Fry's grocery store. 
We were invited to a Super Bowl party at the Curtis' house. We met up with some other friends there and had a feast! The boys loved playing with all the kids and we visited while we watched a disappointing ending to the Falcons vs. Patriots game. 

Logan was too cute in this towel. It's old and I've had it since Lincoln was a baby but he loves it so I let him continue to use it. 
Lincoln's class 
"I'm going to work" This is a picture of Logan drew. 
Logan has become quite the artist. He loves his Boogie Board to draw in at church and I take pictures because once you push the button, it's gone. This is the roller coaster at DCA with the big sun wheel in the back. 
Logan's primary class (TJ, Nathan, Drake, Logan, Madison who was visiting)
I woke up on a Saturday morning and found these cute boys cuddling together playing iPads on the floor next to Logan's bed. I listened for a few minutes before they saw me and it was so sweet to hear them getting along so nicely. 
The boys were good sports and went with me one day for breakfast, to run some errands and to get a pedicure. 
So proud of Lincoln who recieved Student of the Month - Growth Award for Math. His test scores are off the chart, he's doing 5th grade math in 4th grade and he helps those in his class who need some extra help. Mrs. Leto has been a wonderful teacher for him. 
Saturday movie fun for me and the boys. 
Since the weather is so beautiful we've tried to go in the backyard more. This night we had some cuddles on the couch and lit a fire. 

I got this picture during one of my tennis matches. The boys were working on homework at church while they waited for Lincoln who was at scouts. It brought a huge smile to my face while I was on the court. 

No comments: