Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Logan is Growing Up

I can't believe my baby boy is going to be eight next month. Sometime I feel like it was just yesterday when we had two small babies at home and I remember thinking, it's going to be so much fun when they are 6 & 8 or 8 & 10. I love the kisses and cuddles that comes with a baby but my boys have so much personality, and I need sleep, that I knew it would be more fun and easier in many ways as the boys got older. Having said that, it's hard to believe that we are here...we are at that point where we will have an 8 & 10 year old. As I suspected, they are so much fun at this age.

Logan is an absolute sweetheart. He has a larger than life personality (although he has moments of shyness) with an incredible sense of humor. He has a million dollar smile, a super quick wit and loves to make people laugh. He might grow up to be a comedian. He works hard and loves adventure. This kid is up for anything. He's a great eater and usually good about trying new things. He loves to play doctor or nurse and take care of someone when they are sick, especially for his brother.  Lincoln and Logan fight like brothers but they are best friends. They love to be with each other and I know with more maturity will come their ability to better show their love for each other. I see it now in their 7 & 9 year old ways of expressing it.

Logan has rhythm, an ability to quickly memorize lyrics and great dance moves. He loves music!  He is willing to kiss girls at school (which he got into trouble for in kindergarten) but mom and dad have to work hard to get kisses from him. He pretends he doesn't like to cuddle but if he's in the mood, he is the best cuddler.

Logan still loves trains, planes and trucks. He likes to draw, play iPad, and do anything outdoors. He loves movies and watching SpongeBob. He's a rough and tumble kid with a heart of gold. we are so blessed to have him in our family, especially as my baby. I love you to everything and back, Logan!








No comments: