Tuesday, October 3, 2017

September Misc.

Two months of school has come and gone and we are still having some summer fun. We've seen a few movies like Ninjago and a few other kids movies at the theater. We've done a lot of swimming in our pool. Throwing the football in the backyard and mom and dad have snuck in a few fun date nights with friends. We also hosted a surprise birthday party for Austin Curtis. There's always something adventurous or fun happening around here. Even some great football games or movies at home is fun for us!
Family dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Garcia's. 
Austin's birthday party.


One of Ricky's friends posted some throw back pictures of him from his younger years. Considering that I wasn't around during that time, it's always fun for me to see them and I'm sure the boys will love it when they get older too. 

 Family date night at Firebird's...fancy night.
 Lunch date to Culver's one day.
 My sweet friend Lisa asked me to accompany her to a USTA awards banquet where she got an award for captaining five or more teams in a year. 

 This picture was taken during our Fab 5 Staycation in August but Bam just sent me the picture. They thought it was so funny to get a picture of my wild mane before I got to finish drying it and getting the flat iron out. 
This wild bunch of women are so awesome to hang out with. Tennis 4.0 team dinner at BJ's after watching the tennis movie Battle of the Sexes. I'm always guaranteed a night of laughter and fun when hanging out with them.
 The waitress informed that our first round of drinks were covered by someone who wanted remain anonymous. At the end of the night, she gave us the above note that says, " Ladies - I am impressed tyou can all visit on Friday night, with younger and older. Enjoy a drink. -J" I was impressed at the kindness of a complete stranger who recognized the friendships of this great team. 

Ricky hates eating outside but the boys and I love picnics so we went Firehouse to keep Daddy happy and had a picnic at a new park. 
 Logan playing on the playground and then throwing the footfall. 

 Because it's the end of September and still over 100 degrees some days so we swam almost everyday still in September. 
Ricky and Gavin at the Comedy Improve in Tempe on double date night with Ashley and me. 

No comments: