Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tennis Match #3

I had a feeling yesterday that I wasn't going to play well.  I was a little tired and my ability to focus lacked. My partner had jet lag because she had flown in from Chicago earlier that day.  Warm up was a little rocky so we were just ready to start the game.  We lost the first set 4-6.  We came back and won the second set 6-3.  We played a ten point tie breaker for the third set and we took that 10-5.  It made for a long match but luckily we were able to pull through with the win.  We were the only doubles to win from our team.  Thankfully the two singles players won their matches so now our team is 3-0.  We have to win 5 out of 9 matches to go to sectionals so it looks like we're well on our way!

1 comment:

Freckles Phillips said...

I love hearing about your tennis matches. I think its great that you're involved in something fun and competitive like that. Great exercise too! Way to go Eden!