Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Photo Shoot

Lincoln is a ham.  He loves the camera...most of the time.  He loves to have his picture taken but that doesn't necessarily mean that he will look at the camera.  I have to capitalize on those times that he likes to ham it up.  April 21st was one of those days.  I had the camera and he was willing to pose.  I love to capture all of his different expressions and silly faces that he makes.  Lincoln is one of those people that you will always know how he's feeling be looking at him.  His emotions are close to the surface and you can read his face. I love that he's silly, serious, ambitious, creative, intelligent, sweet and so much more!









Logan is much like his brother.  He has a great personality, a fun sense of humor, he's loving, grumpy, sweet, cute and more.  He too likes to make faces and I was glad that I could capture some. It's funny how he knows that the faces he makes get a reaction.  He's very aware of his expressions. I love my baby boy.  



No comments: