Monday, May 2, 2011

The Royal Wedding

It's been fun to watch some of the Royal Wedding news over the last several days.  I'm quite surprised that so many people are so wrapped up in all of this. It feels like there are a million different TV shows about it.  I think it comes down to the fact that everyone wants to believe in love and a beautiful fairy tale love story. I was too young to watch Princess Diana get married so this was the first Royal wedding I've seen. They look very happy together and I, like everyone else, wish them the best.  I believe in love and marriage and I'm grateful for my husband - even though he was really annoyed by all of the media coverage of the wedding and didn't watch a second of it.
Prince William and Catherine Middleton - Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

No comments: