Friday, August 19, 2011

Signs that Logan is Growing Up

I've noticed this last couple weeks that Logan is definitely in the toddler stage and growing up fast.  He's not quite two but the tantrums have started.  I'm pretty sure we've entered the terrible two's. Here are a few things that caught my eye recently...

 He started picking his nose.
 He picked out his own Little Einstein pj's.
 he puts on everyone's shoes (and most often they're on the right feet!)...
 There's the attitude.  (He still looks sweet though.)


he climbs up and walks across the entertainment center if I'm not looking.  I only got a picture of him sitting.  He also stands on the smallest indentation of the trim on our kitchen cabinet doors and pulls himself up to see what's on the counters. 
Everyday he says several new words. He is a picky eater unless it has to do with sugar. He wants to go everywhere with mom and dad and he tries really hard to play with Lincoln, even though he loves to push his buttons. He also has quite the comedic streak in him.  I can't wait to see what that will bring as he gets older. 
I love you sweet boy!

2 comments:

Dangcutekids said...

It looks like he's stretching out too. What a tall and handsome guy. He sounds like a true boy with all he's up to lately. If you can keep him safe, it looks like he'll growing up to be quite a sweetheart!

The King Family said...

Love the nose picking shot! Does he tell you when he's doing it too? My boys give me a play-by-play with every body function they have!