Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tucson Trip-Day 9

Saturday morning we played the Tucson team. They had won their match the day before so it was an important match for us to win. Luckily my partner and I won our match in two sets with scores of 6-0, 6-4. I don't think that they were easier that the first team we played I just think that my partner and I played better. Our team won the overall match at 4-1.
We spent the afternoon at the pool and that evening was a luau for all the players. It was fun to hang out with the girls and dance but I missed Ricky. He is a really supportive husband and kept the boys that entire time.

 Team before our day two match.
 I played with Lenore all three days. We had never played together before so all things considering I thought we made a great team!
 The team after our day two win!
 Lisa and me at the luau. 
 Stacy, Trisha, Deb and Me.
Our team with coach at the luau.  

No comments: