Tuesday, September 20, 2011

10 Things About Me

I've been trying to get Ricky to finish up his list of 100 things he's experienced. He isn't the type of guy that will easily talk about himself or his experiences so I think that list will be really nice for the boys to have. In the meantime, I will just keep writing things about me!  haha. smile.  As I was cleaning out my office I found a list titled 10 Things About Me.  I don't remember why I had to write it, maybe for work or something, but I figured I should transfer the list here...just because.  Some may be a duplicate from my 100 Things list but oh well. So here it is...not anything extraordinarily exciting or interesting...just about me...and in no particular order.

1. I love ice cream.
2. I've always wanted to be a police officer.
3. I believe in justice.
4. I love to travel. Places I like to go include Fiji, Australia, Italy and Alaska.
5. I love Mickey Mouse.
6. I enjoy baking, cake decorating and making candy.
7. I played the clarinet, alto clarinet, tuba and percussion. I love all types of music.
8. "Common sense is under rated."
9. I've never been diagnosed but I might have a little OCD. just a little.
10. I love to dance.  I don't live with regrets but looking back I wish I would have continued dance classes.

1 comment:

Dangcutekids said...

I didn't know you played all those instruments. You'll have to teach J some of your percussion know-how. He is loving learning to play. I didn't know you wanted to be a police officer, that's awesome. You're so cool!