Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Conversations with Lincoln

Ricky and Lincoln were having some sort of a discussion that involved them looking at the clock.  I'm sure it was a conversation about bed time but I don't remember.  What I know is that Lincoln saw something pretty interesting.
Lincoln: "Look, Dad.  The big hand is making an 'N' with the 1 and the 1."
Ricky took note.  It was 8:55 which meant the big hand cross perfectly over the 11 and formed an N.  Good eyes, Lincoln!
***************************
This morning I was eating some lucky Charms and sitting next to Lincoln on the ottoman in the living room. Logan was standing next to me (he likes to share cereal with me) and they were both watching tv.  I leaned over to give Lincoln a kiss on the top of his head.
Lincoln: "Mom, have you ever seen someone eating lucky charms and kissing someone before?"
How on earth was I supposed to respond to that?  The phrase, "have you seen someone...." is his new thing over the last week.
***************************

No comments: