Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Conversations With Lincoln

Lincoln recently has been doing this coughing noise that scares me. It makes me think he's choking. It's this sort of raspy gag cough. He thinks it's funny. This was our conversation a few weeks ago...

Me: "Lincoln, don't cough like that. It will mess up your voice and throat."
Lincoln: "You mean if I do that it will make me talk a different language? I don't want to talk a different language."
*********************************

As mentioned in previous posts, Lincoln likes youtube.  He watches all of the Star Wars things people put out there.  Ricky has over heard Lincoln say this a few times and I'm sure he's picked it up from youtube.

Lincoln: "New from Lego Star Wars.  Each set sold separately."
*********************************
Earlier tonight the boys were chasing each other around the island in the kitchen.  After a few laps Lincoln crashed landed on the carpet.  Logan followed suit - making sure he was very close to Lincoln. Logan's leg ended up on Lincoln and Lincoln immediately responded by saying, "get off off of me Casey Stoner." I chimed in, "if Logan is Casey Stoner then who are you?"  He quickly replied, "Ben Spies Lorenzo."

(Casey Stoner, Ben Spies and Jorge Lorenzo are MotoGP riders.  Spies and Lorenzo are on a team together and Spies is our favorite.  Lincoln thinks if he combines Spies and Lorenzo he will be the fastest of them all - he may be right.  Too bad that wouldn't work in real life.)

No comments: