Wednesday, December 21, 2011

9 Years Ago Today

Ricky and I were out celebrating early for his birthday and he took me to Disneyland to watch the fireworks.  Little did I know he also had orchestrated quite the event. Before I knew it we were surrounded by family, friends, a photographer and hundreds of on-lookers. To my surprise, with the snow falling on main street, he got down on one knee and proposed.  Of course I immediately said, Yes!



I always said I wanted a fun engagement story to tell and I've got one.  It was such a beautiful, fun and memorable day.  Ricky definitely went out of his way to make it special.  I love him so much and it's fair to say that day changed my life! Just a fun flashback for me.

1 comment:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I remember that day, but probably not as well as you do. Glad he asked you.